We have been told by people who live in the valley, that we will not have bad back to back winters! We are having another bad winter. We were snowed in on Christmas Day until 6:00 Pm, we left for two hours and had to return home as more snow was falling. It is beautiful when the sun is out on the mountains, but has been very cold for the past week. I guess you cant live in the mountains and not expect snow. We did enjoy the holidays with all of the family in town, except my Montana boy. He was fortunate enough to get away on a cruise to Mexico a few days after Christmas, but we did miss him being with all of us.
It was great to have all of the grandchildren here and take some new pictures of them together. Some of us were sick too, but over all it was a great time.
My brother was born 60 years ago today in the middle of a winter storm. My mom had to remain in the hospital for two weeks, before they could make it back home. I cant believe I now have two brother's in there sixties! I guess it beats the alternative, as my husband says, six feet under! I hope one day we can all have great health, happiness, and a sound mind when we are in our eighties!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment