Saturday, September 26, 2009

I AM BACK!

After many months of no posts, I finally remembered my password. It is like Christmas morning and dreaming you didnt get any presents and then you wake up and you do have some.
I know my children will say it's my age! Well I am proud of my age, just dont ask, and as my husband says "it's better than being six feet under"!

What I love about blogging, no pressure. If I cant remember my password for a few months, I can just start up again. I also love reading family blogs, so those of you who are participating in this medium, keep it up.

It is Fall season and the leaves are turning up here in the valley, it has been a great summer with lots of family events and side trips here and there. I will do some more individual memo's in the next few weeks.

No comments: