Monday, September 28, 2009

Saturday Conference & Sunday Cupcakes

Emily and I started out for early diner at Z/Tejas at the Gateway. I wanted to take her to the Do Do, but it has closed up. We walked end to end of the Gateway because of parking, but we enjoyed it.

Lisa (Em's mother-in-law) scored us some sweet RS conference seats, 35 row left front of the stage. It was so great seeing the prophet close up and seeing all the twinkling eyes of those who spoke. The messages were so wonderful and the music made us cry. Wish all of you could have been with us. We walked through the plaza at the Church office building and the flowers were just beautiful. They have already started putting up Christmas lights on the trees, it will be here before we know it.

Sunday Mindy invited us down for an after party with key lime cupcakes she made herself. I love that she party's all week long, even if she makes her own treats.

1 comment:

Scott - Emily said...

I'm so sad I missed out on some awesome cupcakes!